Watch http://youtu.be/Q8riYRDFp7A from 3 minutes 30 seconds for Lady Macbeth's scene.
1. Read up to the end of chapter 2 of 'Alice'
2. Using any media - clay; chalk; pencil - except felt tip, create a picture of either (i) Macbeth and his dagger or (ii) Lady Macbeth washing and rewashing her hands.
Thursday, 28 April 2011
Friday, 22 April 2011
The Falcons School for Girls tries to make sure that every pupil knows that we all learn in different ways. Ideally, everyone should know the best way for them to learn:
* Some girls are brilliant at learning new skills by reading;
* Some girls are brilliant at listening;
* Some girls learn best by talking through ideas;
* Some girls learn best by 'doing' - using their hands and their bodies.
To promote thinking about the best ways to learn, we will be using this new logo (created by Art Leader Mr Allan) throughout the school.
Friday, 1 April 2011
Don't forget to enter the Catherine Webb writing competition, girls! Full details may be found here.