Please write your 'School of Start-Ups' project evaluation on an Evernote, using the class Evernote account.
No access to the internet? Type up your evaluation, save it on a USB or email it to Mr Hitchen, and we'll add it to the Evernote at school.
Tag your Evernote: 'school of start ups', 'entrepreneur' and [your name]
Write 4-5 lines for each sub-heading.
Try to include all of the following key words:
- Entrepreneur (a person who starts a new business from scratch
- Start-up (a new business started from scratch)
- Product (the 'thing' you're selling)
- Unit (one of the 'things' you are selling, e.g. we sold five units this month
1. What have you learnt about designing or inventing a new product?
2. What makes for a good business pitch? How good are you at pitching?
3. What have you learnt about the benefits (the 'good reasons to') start a business?
4. What have you learnt about the challenges (the 'problems') of starting a business?
5. How effectively did you work with your partner?