Tuesday 18 December 2007

How To Leave a Comment



Some of you have been visiting the blog and can't remember how to leave comments. Here's a quick reminder how:

At the bottom of each post you will find the word 'Comments' in green. Click on 'Comments'.

You should now be able to see all the comments left for that category and be able to leave yours in the section entitled "Post a Comment".

Tell me how you're getting on with your writing over the Xmas break - and I'll write a response if you've got a problem with any of the tasks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr Hitchen please go to YouTube and put on your blog some Potter puppet pals. Everyone at falc will LOVE it!
Naomi
p.s. I wont leave any more messages if the yr6's don't reply!
JOKE
P.P.S please reply though.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr H,

I totally agree with Naomi, Harry Potter puppet pals is soo funny!

From KD275

Anonymous said...

Were is the picture of the angry cat ont the internet

Anonymous said...

The cat pictures are awesome you should some pictures like that on your site! They rock!

Anonymous said...

I agree with who ever that is the cat pictures are cool!

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr H,

I have troubles with the additional task 3 group D. Please reply and tell me how to do it!!

Felicity or KD275

Anonymous said...

I agree with potter pup[pet pals, and with who ever those people are who said that the cat pictures were cool!! I think I've done it correctly (correct about how to leave a comment)