Sunday, 9 October 2011
LPPlus Wiki and Survey; Year Five & Six Weekend Homework
1. I want to know your favourite book character! Visit the Falcons School for Girls VLE to share your favourite with the rest of the class:
https://alphaplus.lpplus.net/schools/falconsgirls/subjects/Year5/Pages/default.aspx (Falcons Girls only)
2. Please read the first two chapters of 'The Silver Sword'. Due: Tomorrow.
Thank you to your responses to the 'What is your favourite book you've read this term?' discussion on the VLE. Read the response here:
https://alphaplus.lpplus.net/schools/falconsgirls/subjects/Year6/Pages/default.aspx (sorry - Falcons Girls only)
Please make sure you've contributed your fave book by the end of the week!
Your homework comes in two part:
1. Please complete the 'Christmas Carol' Dickens paper comprehension.
2. Bald Worm's Flipped Classroom. Please read the information on 'reported speech' and watch the following video for tomorrow (Tuesday):
3. It is the start of our Pickwick story on the wiki! Learn more by listening to this quick teacher podcast:
Please keep an eye on the Pickwick collaborative story wiki: